45 Lingerie Dreams: Help....
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Help....

I hate to do this but my move has put me in a nasty financial position.

Basically I put money down on a place here in Victoria and the landlord has not made good on his promise to have the suite available for the 12th...

Which leaves me pretty much broke with no money coming until the end of the month...

If you have been enjoying Lingerie Dreams I could really use some help to make it to the end of the month.

If you can please send help to:

J. Curry
#410-1450 Douglas Street,
Victoria, B.C. V8W 2G1
Canada

Discrete cash or a money order made out to cash is best as I don't have a bank in Victoria yet...

If you send your email I will, of course, send you a membership for Lace Illusions.

Thank you all so much!

Jennifer

1 Comments:

Blogger Hoagie1 said...

I send you the greatest gift of all: a childs laughter.

hahahaha

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home