45 Lingerie Dreams: Kylie Bax in a Wet White Slip
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Kylie Bax in a Wet White Slip

wet white slip

I am still in the middle of a move so updates may be patchy...

But Kylie Bax in a wet, white, slip was just sitting in the Lace Illusions members area asking to be shared...

2 Comments:

Blogger Not Applicable said...

I love how the slip just flows over her curves and just barely covers a seclusive nipple. Great one. Thanks as always for sharing.

9:30 AM  
Blogger misterniceguy1960 said...

Mmmmmmmmm.....

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home