45 Lingerie Dreams: <a href="http://laceillusions.com">Pretty Girls</a> always wear stockings
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Pretty Girls always wear stockings

black stockings and garter
click for larger image

Black stockings. Metal tabs and fully fashioned stockings are the beginning of a perfect evening outfit...Bright red nail polish doesn't hurt either...

2 Comments:

Anonymous misterniceguy1960 said...

I just watched M*A*S*H for the first time in a long time, and sure enough, that tiny half-second flash of Sally Kellerman's stocking tops as she got off the helicopter was still the sexiest thing in the film, and that includes the half-second of Sally naked in the shower.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Adriana said...

I totally agree. I love stockings. I just bought a black fish net pair and a white naughty lil school girl pair. I can't wait to wear them out. :)

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home