45 Lingerie Dreams: White Bra, Man's shirt
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Friday, May 20, 2005

White Bra, Man's shirt

white bra, man's shirt
click for larger image

As Shania Twain puts it, "Man's shirt, short skirt". A nice, lacy, white bra under that shirt makes the outfit just that much sexier.
Lots more at Lace Illusions

1 Comments:

Blogger wegglywoo said...

yeah, i used to wear miniskirts and stuff to work and try to come across as both sexy and smart, but i soon found that it was sexier to wear mens' style business apparel over totally feminine lingerie.

of course, i care more for what my boyfriend thinks when i unwrap for him at the end of the day than i care about what the wage-slaves at work think.

and it works for me, too; there is something very wet-making about buttoning yourself into a crisp, white, mens' business shirt. it's like you're intruding, like your boobs are undercover agents or something.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home