45 Lingerie Dreams: Blue silk lingerie
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Blue silk lingerie

blue silk bra and panties
click for larger image

A beautiful brunette in a luxury apartment dressed is soft silk and ruffles. Heather Tucker has the wide eyed innocence of a girl who is both delighted and a little apprehensive as she shows off her bra and panties to an appreciative audience.

1 Comments:

Anonymous jess_shuteme said...

You are indeed correct on several points. Heather is truly a beautiful young woman and the ruffled set is complimented by her wide-eyed gorgeous face and her equally exquisite body.
Heather is one of two favorites of mine from the Marquismodel site.

Your blog has long been a favorite of mine and I am usually so taken back by your choices of image that I am left speechless.

Thanks very ,much for your share.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home