45 Lingerie Dreams: Karolina Kurkova's pink quarter bra and panties
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Friday, June 03, 2005

Karolina Kurkova's pink quarter bra and panties

karolina kurkova pink bra
click for larger image

Want to know how to be naked without showing anything? Karolina Kurkova's pink quarter cup bra with the flesh coloured lace inserts is as close as you can come. Beautiful lingerie provokes rather than reveals...the mystery is hers! I was tempted to post her at Blondes in Panties...but I didn't.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
I've been visiting your site for 2 or 3 weeks now and I have to say that your taste is exquisite.This pictura of Karolina is so provocatove but at the same time shows nothing. I often say to my girlfriend that most people look much better with a touch of clothing. It's like horror films, Hitchcock's Psycho is so much scarier than anything today because your free to let your imagination fill in the gaps.
Keep up the good work lady, and drop me a line sometime.

bandit678@wanadoo.es

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home