45 Lingerie Dreams: Natalie Portman's Slip
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Natalie Portman's Slip

natalie portman slip
click for larger image

Whether Natalie Portman is wearing a slip or a nightie, she is following a grand tradition of beautiful movie stars looking provocative while revealing very little...As a young lady should.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Natalie is a huge turn on,,,,,very sexy, very desireable.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Satinlover said...

Is there a name for a pose or position like this? For some reason, I've always liked shots like this, when a girl has her legs curled and tucked in behind her. It strikes me as very feminine, demure, modest...yet quite sexy in a subdued way.

This shot exploits Portman's natural beauty in a very pretty, unpretentious slip. Wonderful features, properly combined!

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home