45 Lingerie Dreams: Barbara D'Urso's little bra
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Barbara D'Urso's little bra

Barbara D'Urso, white bra
click for larger image

Barbara D'Urso has her shirt undone to reveal a wonderfully light, terribly feminine, white bra with the cute little bow detail between the cups. Just the sort of bra you don't expect a star to be wearing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home