45 Lingerie Dreams: Black Bra Kitten
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Black Bra Kitten

black bra and panties
click for larger image
technorati tags

Something a little darker, more sultry nights at the "No-Tell, Motel", a fifties, noir, feeling with the black bra and matched black panties.

4 Comments:

Blogger dusman said...

wow, love the site, very nice layout, sexy content. I'd like to trade links with you if you are interested. My site is Sexy Stocking and Lingerie Pictures , you can automate the link trade by using www.sexystockingphotos.com/linkex1

3:34 PM  
Blogger Eleanor said...

The black lingerie! looks sexy...but isn't that Cameron Diaz?

7:06 PM  
Blogger drsoos said...

I would lick every inch of her.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Lingerie said...

black lingerie is really very sexy...

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home