45 Lingerie Dreams: Brunette's black slip
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Monday, July 04, 2005

Brunette's black slip

black slip
click for larger image

This girl's gorgeous hair is as much the story as her spagetti strapped black slip...and the come hither look is rather fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jess_shuteme said...

The woman is absolutely gorgeous, The slip is beatiful, but you are right this particular look on this woman's face is what grabs me first every time.

I've seen it several times on one other woman who models through Marquismodels.

The hair is luxurious and begs to be touched. Whether she was brunette, redhead or blonde I love hair that needs to be experienced physically.

Also, the slip is the perfect foil for this womans look and body.

I cannot thank you enough for this blog and sharing truly beatiful images

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home