45 Lingerie Dreams: Dressing
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Dressing

bra and skirt
click for larger image
technorati tags

A reader sent this wonderful shot...stunning, erotic and very beautiful.

5 Comments:

Anonymous flirty said...

I agree, something about black and white photos that make them look classic, and erotic. I don't think the same pic in color would be much other than a woman undressing. Here there is a mystery to it.

9:38 AM  
Blogger raag said...

Almost all types of bikinis, starting from Designer Bikinis, Barely String Bikini, Floss Bikini to Micro Bikini, Monokini and Skimpy Bikinis can be purchased by contacting the website http://www.verysexybikini.com. As soon as you submit your bikini requirements with the site, it would instantly ensure safe delivery at your place.

3:43 AM  
Blogger Mark Lee said...

Thanks for sharing such a valuable info.waiting for your another post..

online intimates

7:49 AM  
Blogger John Adam said...

You're soooo talented in writing. God is truly utilizing you in tremendous ways.
lingerie online

5:51 AM  
Blogger Ronald jeffery said...

I love that idea. Great post! I like you to share your experience Visit: Urology Care India

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home