45 Lingerie Dreams: Pretty Summer Bra
Tiny Panties!
Cleavage! Boosting Bras
Lingerie!
Naughty Links

A girl who loves lingerie enough to blog about it? You bet.
Not to mention find and post pictures and even share some of my own shots as I work on my all lingerie website.
I am in my thirties, live in Canada and answer my email regularily.

stockings and girdle stockingsdiva at gmail dot com Blondes and Panties
Lace Illusions
The Naughty Archives
Naughty Lingerie Girls
Lingerie Dreams Archives
Le Vie Parisienne
Spanking Art
Corset Dreams

atom site feed


Vote for my site!


california mortgage
online contact lens
compliance-news
mortgage news
christina aguilera
car accident lawyer
structured settlements
server security

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Pretty Summer Bra


click for larger image
technorati tags

I thought this cute bra looked summery with the girl posed in a corner between two windows...the white lace flowers make her seem so innocent...

5 Comments:

Anonymous flirty said...

Innocent or dangerous? She looks beautiful and kinda naughty. Either way the set is sexy.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Mr. Lingerie said...

Nice to see an "older" model looking sexy as hell!

3:22 AM  
Anonymous elasticlady said...

nice lingerie very sexy and flirty..

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Lingerie said...

nice to see sexy woman with lovely lingerie...

11:29 PM  
Blogger niky bojy said...

Great blog you people have maintained there, I totally appreciate the work.
www.intimate-clothing.com

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home